1. No title to the proprietary rights in any Services, Courses or Documentation is transferred to Customer by Supply Chain Education (SCE). SCE and/or its licensors retain all rights, title and interest to the Services, Courses and Documentation.
2. Customer will not record, distribute, disseminate, publicly display, transmit, publish, transfer, export or re-export, license, sell, or publicly perform the Courses or Documentation or any information contained in the Courses or Documentation.
3. Customer and each of its employees and contractors accessing the Services will keep all SCE Confidential Information confidential.
4. Customers will not share their username and password to the SCE Web site which grants access to the purchased course(s). The purchased course(s) is for use by the purchasing customer ONLY.
5. Under no circumstances shall Customer use SCE name, trademarks, tradenames, service marks, logos, or other proprietary identifying symbols, without the prior written permission SCE, with respect to each instance.
6. SCE DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL, IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, UNDERTAKINGS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR A COURSE OF DEALING. SCE will not be liable to Customers for lost profits, lost or damaged data, or special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages.
7. SCE shall not be liable to Customer with respect to any claim asserted by Customer relating to the use or performance of any Course or the Services. SCE shall have no obligation to furnish any assistance, information, or documentation to Customer with respect to any Course.
8. Customer will indemnify, defend, and hold SCE harmless from any losses or liabilities resulting from Customer’s use of the Services in any manner not expressly authorized by the End User License Agreement.
9. SCE has the right to proceed directly against Customer for any of Customer’s (or its employee’s or contractor’s) violations of the Customer License Agreement or the end-user license agreement. Customer shall notify SCE promptly of any breach of the Customer License Agreement or End User Agreement and agrees that it will diligently pursue, at SCE request, or assist SCE to diligently pursue, an action against any third parties in breach of the licenses granted in either agreement.
10. SCE may, in the event Customer breaches any material provision of the Customer License Agreement or the EndUser License Agreement, suspend or terminate Customer’s (or its employees or contractor’s) access to the Courses. (Will this be part of the website?)
11. All access and use of the Services will be subject to an End User License Agreement which each employee and contractor of Customer that accesses the Courses must click-to-accept (a copy of which should be provided to Customers by SCE, on request) (Will this be part of the website?)
12. Right of withdrawal
If a customer is a consumer (a natural person, meaning the beneficiary undertaking e-Learning in an individual capacity and at his/her own expense) within a EU member state, Switzerland or Liechtenstein, you may withdrawal the contract under the following conditions: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The period of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the day on which the contract is concluded. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement before the 14 day deadline has expired. Effects of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, within 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as he used for the initial transaction, unless he has expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will bear the costs as a result of such reimbursement, the costs of withdrawal amount to at least EUR 55. If you have (partially)consumed the services provided by the contract we only have to reimburse you after proportion of the unconsumed share.