How do we keep this promise?
We can keep our promise to you with our MemoTrainer™ . This personal trainer is designed to challenge you by selective repetition. The MemoTrainer™ offers smart exercises to store knowledge in your long term memory. This is done by asking you to answer questions on daily basis and measuring your retention.
Retention of knowledge is a percentage that shows how much knowledge has been stored in your long term memory. Your success rate is shown on the student dashboard. You will be trained in specific areas of knowledge that you find difficult. The dashboard will indicate when your knowledge level is appropriate to take the exam. How is this accomplished?
The MemoTrainer™ is our feature designed for the e-Learning programs of Supply Chain Education which gives you an exact overview of how well you are prepared and if you are ready to take the actual exam! Through repeated questioning on a daily basis, retention is measured, and the results indicate whether you require additional studying. The MemoTrainer™ is also available as an app for your smartphone!
Which training program leading to APICS/ISM certification is for you? Check out the course matrix to see which on of our courses is for you!
Listed in our course matrix is a comparison of both certifications (CPIM and CPSM), including their Focus, Scope and Topics Addressed.
Already know which training you prefer? Click on one of the links below and go directly to our webshop!
CPIM: Apics Certified Professional Inventory Management (5 modules 5 exams)
CPSM: ISM Certified Professional in Supply Management (specifically aimed at purchasing)
How are our courses structured?
Unlike the traditional methods to exam preparation where you must attend live classes during set times as well as purchase expensive study materials, the Supply Chain Education approach is convenient for you from your home or office and available on-demand (24/7). We realize that as a contemporary SCM professional, time is at a premium and must be respected in the learning process. Therefore, Supply Chain Education offers a proven e-Learning system which guarantees excellent exam preparation with over 500 practice questions!
All that we design is with your needs at the top of our minds so for instance you can use your favourite way of learning.
We provide four ways to learning based on your personal choice:
- Slides with key points enforced by strong images for easy retention.
- Dynamic audio that simulates being in the classroom (presentation over reading).
- A notebook that features key learning points (CPIM/CPSM Alerts) with applicable terms and definitions which you can add your own notes as you progress through the program. At the end, you will have your personal excerpt.
- An extensive readerincluding all the study materials that you require, condensed into one resource.
All modules are structured in the same way
- Theory (between 1 and 3 learning Block’s)
- Diagnostic reviews => test your knowledge pass the test with 80% score.
- Depending on the module this structure is repeated as much as needed
- Trial exam (this you can only do once!)
- If you pass you are ready to take the APICS/ISM exam
- Print your attending certification